News & Resources
Leading Dental Service and Supply Organization Selects Clearview
The following are some factors that led the company to their selection of Nexterna and Clearview:
- Nexterna Clearview is a scalable, comprehensive field service management solution that will manage all service operations.
- Clearview is extensible and configurable with built-in tools to tailor the system to meet the businesses requirements and processes.
- The Nexterna Management Team brings 30+ years of industry experience and together with their team have proven success in providing individualized and tailored Clearview implementation plans.
- The Nexterna Team is based in one location where Development, Customer Care, Implementation and Operations are centralized offering their Business Partners direct access to resources across the organization.
The Clearview Implementation Project will include:
- Service Order Management – from request for service to invoice
- Dispatch Board for Resource Scheduling – with integration to Microsoft Outlook Email and Calendar
- Contract/Service Agreement – including Rental Equipment Billing
- Product/Asset Management – automatic tracking of customer install base with automatic warranty entitlement of manufacturer and seller warranty coverage
- Inventory Management – Parts Ordering, Reverse Logistics (RMA), Inventory Availability
- Billing – Configurable and flexible pricing for contract and various pricing requirements based on service location and services provided
- Deployment of Clearview Technician Web Access to their field resources offering real-time valuable information in the field including Service History, Part Availability, Parts Usage History, Parts to be returned to the warehouse or vendor and assigned Service Orders. Using Tablet Devices Technicians will record all field activities on the Clearview Service Order including time, parts used, ability to order parts they don't have in their truck stock, etc. They will generate a Service Order Receipt for the client to review and sign electronically, and Clearview will automatically send an email message to the client with a PDF attachment of the Receipt.
- Business Rules for data validation, automated messaging, alerts, etc.
- Bi-directional seamless integration to their ERP system including Customer, Vendor/Manufacturer, Item Catalogue, Rental Equipment, Purchase Order and Invoice.